Maison de la Réserve Naturelle Nationale de Remoray
The Maison de la Réserve is a museographical site designed to accommodate all audiences. Within its 6 exhibition halls, it presents:
- The fauna and flora of the Natural Reserve and of the High Doubs in a “natural” decor and atmosphere,
- The Natural Reserve, its environments and the prestigious species that it is home to,
- “Destination 1802, mission grands prédateurs” (“Destination 1802, large predators mission”): an interactive and fun exhibition for young audiences,
- « Bzzzz… Les abeilles sauvages » (“Bzzzz... Wild bees”) to learn all there is to know about these precious pollinators,
- A projection room with a selection of over 20 films,
The Maison de la Réserve is also:
- guided group visits (on reservation),
- A nature ship with nature guides, IGN maps, beautiful books, DVDs, souvenirs, educational tools, drinks, etc.
- topical discovery outings,
- events (spring festival, mushroom fair, etc.)
- nature evenings.
School holidays (all zones): Every day from 2pm to 6pm.
Outside of school holidays: Weekends and bank holidays from 2pm to 6pm.
Groups: All year round on reservation.
2017 Prices (price change in 2018):
- Adults: €5,50
- Children (aged 5-14 years old): €3,00
- Student, jobseeker, disabled individuals: €4,50- Groups: contact us
Maison de la Réserve
28 rue de Mouthe
03 81 69 35 99